Who Run the (South End) World? Girls!
Support Woman-Owned Businesses in South End.
Woman-owned businesses and female artists add to the vibrancy and diversity of South End, and encourage other young entrepreneurs and creatives in the community to follow their dreams. Check out the list of women-owned businesses and artists in the neighborhood:
- 1501 South Mint
- Brown Bag Seafood Co.
- Bulgogi Box
- Alchemy at C3 Lab
- Bitty and Beau's
- Craft Tasting Room
- Lincoln Street Kitchen + Cocktails
- Golden Cow Creamery
- Let's Meat Korean BBQ
- Nikko Japanese Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Seoul Food Meat Co.
- Urban Sweets Co.
- Adair Style Studio
- Bookout Blooms
- The Brown Sugar Collab
- Canine Cafe
- Charlotte Collective
- The Cocktailery
- Derby City Skates
- Ether + Elsa Retail (partner behind Front Porch Sundays, Nebel's Alley Night Market, Shop Small Saturdays, and Camden Commons!)
- Fit Atelier
- Five13 Studio
- Girl Tribe Co.
- Golden Carrot
- Greenlife Remedies
- Jack & Georgia
- Karen Saks Showroom
- PetWants: The Urban Feed Store
- Savvy Bridal Boutique
- Selenite Beauty
- Society Social
- South End Exchange
- Blooming Smiles Dentistry
- Cachet Nails
- Cosmic Nails
- Ivy Integrative
- Kenna Kunijo
- Modern Nails
- Outlaw Hair Co.
- Pranayama House Healing Center
- Rejuvenate Mind, Body, Soul
- Rumble Boxing
- Three Little Birds
- Ultra Nails
- Varnish Lane
- Elder Gallery of Contemporary Art
- Hidell Brooks Gallery
- Hodges Taylor Art Consultancy
- Shed Brand Studio
- There are over 20 woman-owned studios found within Dilworth Artisan Station
- Alison Hamil - Willie For President
- Amber Thompson - Wish You Were Here
- Anna Kovecses - Warby Parker Mural
- Caroline Simas - Color Me Happy
- Dari Calamari - Gold District Mural
- Doris Kapner - Heidi
- Evelyn Henson - Confetti Hearts Mural
- Georgie Nakima - Strong Together
- Gina Elizabeth Franco - Doughnut Mural
- Grace Stotts - The Hive
- Hilary Siber - Bradham Parking Garage mural
- Irisol Gonzalez - Paranoia Pinball
- Jen Hill - Linda Lou and Leroy
- Jessie Unterhalter & Katey Truhn - Magic Carpet Murals
- Kathryn Crawford - Dog Wizard
- Lo'Vonia Parks - Edison Mural
- Sarah Helser - Waterman Fish Bar
- Sharon Dowell - The Hub, Mexican Mermaid, Skiptown Bones
- Sydney of Duarte Designs - Immersed in Magic
Learn how to support local businesses without spending money.
See the list of Black-owned businesses in South End.
Are there other woman-owned businesses in South End that we should know about? Let us know!