Movies in the Park
Sit back and relax.
On September 23, September 30, and October 7, residents, visitors, and families are invited to grab your favorite picnic blankets and go to Wilmore Centennial Park (1711 S Tryon St.) for free activities, music, and movies in the park!
Here's what's happening
- The event is free to attend. Live music, games, and snacks will start at 5:00pm, and the movies will begin at sunset
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse will be playing September 23
- Princess Diaries will be playing September 30
- Hocus Pocus will be playing October 7
Grab Some Grub
- Check out these spots for takeout, all within walking distance of the park: Blaze Pizza, Bulgogi Box, Sabor, Flower Child, Leroy Fox, Hawkers, Shake Shack, Summerbird, Emmy Squared Pizza, Salted Melon Market, Bojangles
Looking for More South End Activities?
SEATING IS LIMITED AND THE PARK MAY BE AT CAPACITY. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AND BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR OR BLANKET TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.