Nebel's Alley Night Market
A magical night of shopping under the stars.
As the sun sets on the work week, enjoy a sophisticated evening of open-air shopping, tasting, and entertainment at Nebel's Alley Night Market. There is magic around every corner as 32 local vendors gather under the iconic Design Center water tower.
Here's what you need to know:
- Nebel's Alley Night Market happens every third Saturday of the month, and each market has a unique theme. Come hangout from 4:00-10:00pm on:
- April 16: Shop Small at Nebel's Kickoff
- May 21: Plant Alley
- June 18: Summer Solstice
- July 16: Beach, please
- August 20: Vintage Vibes
- September 17: Diagon Alley
- October 15: Halloween
- November 19: Happy Holidays
- There closest parking garage is at 100 W Worthington, and you can find more parking options using the parking guide.
- Don't forget to check out all the permanent retailers in the Design Center!
- Nebel's Alley Night Market is dog-friendly.
Bites & Brews
Whether you are going out after a night of shopping or grabbing takeout to enjoy while listening to live music on the Design Center steps, there are plenty of ways to enjoy unique bites and brews in South End. Try Asian street food at Hawker's, Spanish tapas at Barcelona, or Tex-Mex at Superica. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Jeni's Ice Cream or Pepperbox Doughnuts, or treat yourself to a craft cocktail from Elsewhere.
See all of the bites & brews in the neighborhood.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES