2108 South Blvd View on Google Maps
Charlotte, NC 28203
Before he launched McDermott IP Law, Rick McDermott spent more than 20 years practicing Intellectual Property law at Alston & Bird LLP and its predecessor firm, Bell, Seltzer, Park & Gibson. Rick has built a career out of assisting his clients in identifying, protecting, enforcing, defending, and monetizing their Intellectual Property rights. His broad and deep understanding of patent, trademark, and copyright laws has contributed to his success and that of his clients as well.
Rick’s ability to invest in his clients’ success was built on his ability to offer critical advice and risk assessments in regards to the entire lifespan of their Intellectual Property. This consisted of product development, merger and acquisition due diligence, product licensing and protecting through patent laws, trademarks, and copyrights, or if it was about enforcing and monetizing an idea, and even defending it from theft or misuse This extended across several industries and technologies.
Today, Rick is centered on his unique ability to bring the large-firm experience to a smaller, more adaptable environment. The value of his legal counsel is measured by the level of success his clients achieve. Get in touch if you would like to speak to Rick about your work worth protecting!
Nearby Bites & Brews
- Eagle Food and Beer Hall2120 South Blvd (376 feet NE)
- Spoons2520 South Blvd (392 feet W)
- Sycamore Brewing2161 Hawkins St (431 feet NW)
- Yunta Cevicheria & Pisco Barra2201 South Blvd (435 feet SE)
- The Studio of Christopher Phelps2108 South Blvd (118 feet NE)
- West Elm2140 South Blvd (318 feet SE)
- Golden Carrot South Blvd (376 feet E)
- Spectrum2222 South Blvd (409 feet SW)
- The Line Garage2151 Hawkins St (483 feet N)
- Atherton Garage2000 S Boulevard (661 feet NE)
- 2132 Hawkins St2132 Hawkins St (708 feet NW)
- 1910 SteelYard Garage1910 South Blvd (0.2 miles NE)