Shop Small Saturdays on November 27th
Holiday cheer was around every corner in South End on November 27th! The holiday season kicked off with the first Shop Small Saturdays event. Hundreds of local vendors popped up at the South End Market at Atherton Mill, the Design Center, and on Camden Road, and there was something for everyone, from fresh bread at the market to original artwork from pop-up vendors to live music and pictures with Santa.
Shop Small Highlights:
- Over 12,000 people attended Shop Small Saturdays on November 27th!
- Camden Road, closed from Tremont to East/West Blvd Station, was lined with over 100 local vendors showcasing everything from handmade candles to actual wooden robots.
- The South End Market at Atherton Mill included dozens of farmers and artisans, as well as live cooking demonstrations and music.
- 30+ local vendors lined the alleys of the Design Center, and Santa made a pit stop in South End to take pictures outside of LilBelle!
- The El Lambert Duo and Groove Aliment played live throughout the day. People of all ages and backgrounds were dancing in the streets in a truly magical moment!
- Bitty & Beau's gave away a free cup of coffee to the first 100 people who completed their Shop Small Hero Cards.