Shop Small Saturdays on December 11th
Holiday cheer was around every corner in South End at the Winter Wonderland on Winnifred on December 11, part of Shop Small Saturdays! Although the event was cut short due to inclement weather, the first few hours of Winter Wonderland was filled with dozens of local vendors, photo opportunities, live music, and more!
Shop Small Highlights:
- The Winter Wonderland happened at the Shops at the Winnifred, South End's first micro-retail shopping center!
- Dozens of local vendors showcasing everything from original artwork to boutique fashion popped up alongside the staple micro-retail shops at the Winnifred.
- It's a wrap! Attendees were able to get their gifts professionally gift wrapped at the gift wrapping station.
- Tre Charles and The Groove Aliment played live throughout the event.
- Attendees stayed warm with complimentary hot chocolate from the hot chocolate bar.
- Professor Anne Lowe with ArtWalks CLT and artist Lovonia Parks hosted a free, outdoor walking art tour leaving and ending at the event.