Front Porch Fest
Where Killer Coffee and Killer Shopping Meet.
Front Porch Sundays is on the move, and this time, it's getting weird. Find all of the same Front Porch Sundays energy with a funky twist at Front Porch Fest, hosted at Resident Culture South End.
Here's what you need to know:
- Front Porch Fest happens once a quarter. The first event is on March 25, from 12-5pm.
- Expect 35+ local vendors offering everything from hot sauce to boutique clothing to dog toys (and a whole lot more).
- Front Porch Fest is for the fam -- find kid-approved activities like interactive games, coloring books, and more.
- The event is hosted at Resident Culture, which means that you can find your favorite brews, draft cocktails, and coffee from their Killer Coffee Bar. Plus, there will be coffees and coffee cocktails made just for Front Porch Fest.
- Munch on tacos, bowls, and pan dulce from El Toro Bruto, Resident Culture's in house taco joint.
- Get funky with a tunes from a live DJ and snap a pic at the photo booth.
- BONUS: Look for the white Adirondack chairs to claim a Resident Culture prize!