Dates and Times for this Past Event
- Saturday, Nov 5, 2022 11am - 4pm
- Saturday, Oct 1, 2022 11am - 4pm
- Saturday, Sep 3, 2022 11am - 4pm
- Saturday, Aug 6, 2022 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday, Jul 2, 2022 11am - 4pm
- Saturday, Jun 4, 2022 11am - 4pm
131 Winona St.
Grab a plate, listen to live music, shop from local vendors, and do it all again the next month at Bop Around the Block, hosted by The Brown Sugar Collab and Five13 Studio at 131 Winona St (directly across from the Shops at the Winnifred).
What to Expect:
- Bop Around the Block occurs every first Saturday of the month from 11:00am - 4:00pm.
- NOTE: Bop Around the Block will happen from 5-9pm on August 5th to help beat the heat!
- Dozens of rotating local vendors showcasing everything from handmade candles to activewear to tasty treats.
- Opportunity to check out Charlotte's first micro-retailers at the Shops at the Winnifred.
- Food trucks and vendors offering some of the best local bites. Hungry for something else? Check out all of the neighborhood bites and brews.
- Live music and DJs.
- Insta-worthy moments and vibey seating areas.
Getting to Bop Around the Block:
- Paid parking is available at the RailYard garage or at the 1425 S Tryon St. surface lot.
- Find other parking options using the South End Parking Map.
- Travel by light rail! Take the blue line and stop at Bland St. Station.