Want to stay social while staying at home? Check out our calendar of events, which includes virtual fitness classes, cooking classes, live concerts, and more.
In addition, here are some on-going events happening now.
CLT After Dark: A new weekly series of virtual programming coming to a streaming channel near you. CLT After Dark will be an interactive virtual variety show featuring music, comedy, theater & dance. Shows will air every Thursday evening at 10pm via Vimeo Live Stream, and Facebook Live.
Fitness has gone all-virtual with Instagram as the main platform. These fitness professionals are making it almost impossible to not stay active during the quarantine!
- Jamie Scott Fitness is going live almost every day (sometimes twice a day) on their Instagram. Join for a free workout!
- TreadHAPPY has released audio tracks for purchase to help the running community in keeping their miles up!
- Fit Atlier is offering streaming classes - Free for the first 2 weeks!
- Arrchion Hot Yoga is offering a virtual class pack.
- BK Pilates is offering personal virtual lessons, virtual group lessons, and drop in classes for $5 as well as: 45 minute - Form Focused Virtual Mat Classes- $9, Prenatal/Postnatal and those working on Pelvic Floor- 30 minute classes every Wednesday at 1245 EST and Friday at 1245 EST. $5 here for those mamas to be and new mamas and even menopausal mamas, virtual PRIVATE sessions- 45 minutes, $45. We are likely dropping the price here to $35.
- Iron Tribe Fitness is posting at-home workouts in an easy-to-read and follow format on their Instagram page.
- Queen City Training has provided no-equipment needed workout videos that can be completed anywhere.
- Barry's is offering Instagram Live workouts, as well as a at-home package. Details on their Instagram, @Barry's.
- Hustle House Fitness is offering live classes daily for $5. Members receive unlimited viewing for free - if you can't make the live stream but want to watch the videos, you can pay $50 to view unlimited workouts.
- Rockbox South End is going live on their Instagram. Check them out!
Your mental health and wellness is incredibly important right now. Check out this guide to help you through the tough times and make sure to take care of yourself.
Charlotte therapists share their #1 piece of advice to help you through COVID-19. (Via Charlotte Agenda)
Quarantine Cuisine. Recipes to get you through the rut. (Via Charlotte Agenda)
Skillpop Anywhere continues to partner with businesses from around the community. But now, all of the classes are online and can be purchased for $20.
Music Everywhere has launched a new virtual music concert series campaign, "Music Anywhere", where local artists stream music and use "virtual tip jars" if a viewer wants to donate.
CHECK THIS OUT: The Escape Game - Remote Adventures via Zoom. Your team will communicate with each other and a Host at The Escape Game using Zoom. You’ll explore the room by directing a Game Guide wearing a live camera feed and by searching 360 images. Use what you find in the room and the items in your digital dashboard to progress through the adventure. You have 60 minutes, can you escape?
15-Minute Funnies hosted by The Comedy Zone. Every Saturday night, they will go live at 8:30PM with a new group of comedians to bring laughter to your living room!
May birthdays are missing out! Consider a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Bookout Blooms, who's offering next day delivery. Other shops are delivering desserts too - see if your favorite place is on the list.
Newest Quarantine Activities HERE! Thank you, Charlotte Agenda!